The Broken Arrow Tour is coming. Are you?
Western Hunt Expo
Thursday, Feb 16th – Sunday, Feb 19th
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Registration at Event
WHAT IS THE BROKEN ARROW TOUR?
The most fun, pressure packed competition. Period.
The Broken Arrow Tour is something the industry has never seen. Competitors get one shot and one chance to advance, so make it count. This 10 steel target course has holes you must shoot through that range from 9 inches down to 1.5 inches. And if there is a tie? Don’t worry we have plenty of fun ways to break the tie. Get registered today for your chance to win Big money and Qualify for nationals.
- If your arrow is through the hole and in the foam, you advance to the next target.
- If you break your arrow, you are out but you may compete in the additional arrow bracket.
- You have 1 minute to shoot, must shoot before clock runs out.
- You must initial one fletch on each arrow.
- You must have 5 arrows in your quiver, arrows will be retrieved and returned to you after 5 shots.
- If you make it to target 10 you advance to the next round.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a shoot off.
- Top 3 of 1st arrow bracket and top 3 of additional arrow bracket advance to the National Championship.
- NO magnifiers.
- NO clarifiers.
- NO stabilizer over 12 inches in length.
- NO Crossbows.
- Rangefinders are allowed.
- NO Spectators allowed on the shooting line.