- 8-10 Chukar breasts (cut into 1” strips)
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 cloves
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons butter
- Use skinless chukar breast (could substitute with chicken breast, pheasant or quail but we always have chukar in our freezer.)
- Beat about 3 eggs. Add 1/2 onion, diced. Add 1-2 cloves of minced fresh garlic. Marinate chukar and quail in egg mixture for at least 24-48 hours. If you can’t wait 24 hours, immediately go to step 3.
- Pull meat from egg mixture then roll in parmesan. From parmesan, then roll in dried bread crumbs.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter to heated skillet. Add the chukar and quail to the pan. Meat should sizzle lightly when added to the skillet. Sauté a couple of minutes on each side till golden.
- You want it crispy and golden on the outside but still tender and dry on the inside so be careful not to overcook.
*Enjoy with a side of parmesan cheese and pasta sauce.